Friday, July 8, 2011

Yay! It's the weekend!

The weekend is here and I plan to enjoy it! Tonight some of my co-workers and I are going to be stopping by here for a little Happy Hour / Stressful 4 day work relief :)
                             
                                            

Tomorrow we may end up going here during the day


and if my husband can get the night off, I really hope we get to go here...it's been soooo long


Sunday will be much more low-key, as in, I see myself doing a lot of this


And then I will be getting ready to head off to Minot, ND for a family reunion next weekend. I'm pretty excited to see my brother and his family since it's been since November last year when we saw them. Way too long!

I hope you have a great weekend and enjoy the nice weather!


No comments:

Post a Comment