Friday, October 19, 2012

Friday's Letters


Photobucket

Dear blog friends/followers - Sorry I've been slacking BIG time in the blogging department lately. I was sick for 2 weeks which did not help my usual slacker self at all.

Dear crazy pregnant lady (self) – Your hormones are waaaay out of wack and make you seem crazy(er) than you already are. You have developed this habit of laughing uncontrollably at random (non funny) things. Like, can’t move from the couch or you will pee you pants, tears rolling down your face, sounding like a walrus from heaving in air before you pass out kind of uncontrollable laughter. This has happened way too many times lately and it’s kind of embarrassing. Luckily the only ones to really witness this are the dogs and your husband…but still, it’s embarrassing. I guess husband is most likely happy that you’re laughing and not crying or yelling at him…
Dear cashiers at Joann and Office Max – when I purchase paper products (single pieces of scrapbook paper and/or poster board) I do not wish for you to try to roll/fold/bend it into a bag for my inconvenience. When you ask me if I want it in a bag and I tell you no, please listen and don’t roll my paper up so it’s now wrinkled and bent. I didn’t think this was a hard thing to understand, but I guess it is. Plus, large poster board just won’t fit into a small plastic bag.
Dear never-ending to do lists – although husband and I took quite a few things down last weekend, there is still sooo much to do. It’s crazy. You would think I haven’t been doing anything for the past 8 months to prep for baby with how much I still have want to get done. I guess I know what I’ll be doing this weekend
Dear MEA – thank you for happening, you made my drive to work this morning so much better even when it was raining which usually makes for a huge traffic mess. I made it here soooo much faster than I usually do.
Dear weekend - I'm so happy that you're almost here. We don't have much planned except to cross more off of our to-do list. I plan to savor my pre-baby time and take advantage of every minute of it, even if it's spent relaxing on the couch watching the 1st season of Glee on Amazon prime (newly addicted).
What are your plans for the weekend?

6 comments:

  1. I so miss having MEA weekend. That was a nice little break. Enjoy your time off!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ugh, don't you just want to slap people like Mary?!

    Stopping by from the link up & your newest follower!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I became addicted to Glee during my maternity leave with Max! Only watched seasons 1 and 2 but loved them. I held my other baby niece for quite awhile today and it made me that much more excited for my new baby niece to arrive! Can't wait!!

    Love,
    Auntie Whitney :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. gleeeee! yes!!!

    uncontrolable laughter... hmmmm i would LOVE to witness that! ;) haha

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope you're feeling better!

    Happy weekend! Drop by & say hello :)

    ReplyDelete