Saturday, May 11, 2013

My First Mother's Day

We've celebrated Mother's Day before with our fur babies and last year we kind of celebrated the sweet little girl growing in my belly (Chris got me some pretty flowers). Last year's Mother's Day was  amazing. We finally got to tell the rest of our family and announce it to the world via Facebook that we were pregnant.
us with Millie - Mother's Day 2012
This year, I'm so thankful to have the sweetest little baby girl to hold and cuddle. Truly unbelievable how much pure joy I feel for her. She melts my heart, brings tears to my eyes and makes my heart skip a beat when I see her...and then she smiles or giggles and I lose it because I just can wrap my head around how gosh darn much I love her!
Bailey Rose - May 11, 2013
We don't have much planned tomorrow. Chris is working for a few hours during the day, I might swing by Millie's house to check out the new baby geese that have hatched and then Chris has something planned for tomorrow night. I don't care what I do tomorrow, as long as I get to be with my little peanut because she means the world to me!

I hope you moms, grandmas, moms-to-be, moms praying for a child have an amazing day tomorrow! 

3 comments: