Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Tail Wagging Tuesday

I'm linking up to Tail Wagging Tuesday found here Check out her blog, super cute and her dog is adorable!
 

Today's topic is to Share with us the most funniest picture of your fur child (children)

Here are a few:

Kirby and my hubby cheering on the Vikes (LOVE this pic)

My SIL, Whitney, got a new bag for Christmas and Kirby fit right inside LOL
(when Chris proposed to me, he got Kirby as part of my engagement gift and Kirby arrived to me in a gift bag. This pic reminds me of that sweet, sweet moment)
Oscar is Mr Independent! He likes to snuggle on pillows and blankets - by himself. 
We think he's going through his teenage years
Oscar is a lover of EVERYTHING (babies, animals, people). His new thing this summer is to kiss the fish we catch at the lake
This is from last Halloween. Oscar the Monkey and Kirby the Banana...hahaha, we're so mean to our "kids"

Share some pics of your fur babies and link up. 

Happy Tuesday!

3 comments:

  1. LOL!!! I love the pic in the purse and the halloween costumes! Made me laugh :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWWWW I love the kiss the fish picture! What a great shot! Thanks so much for linking up! Save those halloween pics for my Halloween costume link up!

    ReplyDelete