Saturday, June 2, 2012

Week 14


Week 14:  May 20 – May 26






Size of the baby?  
3.4 inches, about the size of a lemon!  

Total Weight Gain/Loss?  
Up about 4.5 pounds. I do think that I’ve “popped” I was not very skinny before I got pregnant so some of my tummy is not from pregnancy :)

Maternity Clothes?  
I'm still in my regular clothes, but they are getting tighter. I’ve been sporting some pants that I wore before I lost weight. I also tried the BeBand a few times, not a huge fan of that thing!

Best Moments?  
Getting a date set for our Gender Reveal Party and sending out invites via Facebook to some friends. Also contacting Kelly to make a cake for the party and having her say yes! I’m so excited that she will be making our cake!

Movement? 
Can't feel the baby moving yet, but my iPhone app said that I could start feeling it!


Food Cravings?  
 Cereal (see below image) and anything that may pop into my head through commercials, TV shows, browsing the aisles of the grocery store. Our pantry looks like a 4 year old stocked it :s

Anything making you queasy or sick? 
Not really, just feel queasy if I get hungry

What I miss?  
Not feeling tired, although it seems to be getting better

Turkey – I’ve seen turkey sandwiches on the menu lately when we’ve gone out and it sounds delish but I know it’s a no-no when expecting

My hubs – he’s been sooo busy with work (yay!) but that means a little less time with me (boo!)

What I'm looking forward to? 
Going to the Mpls farmer’s market tomorrow today with Chris’s family (1st time going there) and I will be getting plants for our garden - Blogger was giving me a tough time last night when I wrote this. We went this morning and it was so great!

Going to the cabin next weekend with Chris’s gpa and aunt from Florida and the rest of his family

The Gender Reveal Party on the 24th


Nausea/Vomiting?  
Some nausea but it’s getting better

Labor signs?  
no

Gender? 
 Ultrasound is June 21, but Chris and I and our family and friends will find out on the 24th

Belly Button In or Out?  
in

Wedding ring On or Off?  
On and loose

Sleep?  
Sleeping good, my upper side thighs hurt from laying on them so I usually wake up a few times at night to a) roll over, b) go to the potty or c) move one (or both) of the dogs away from me so I am not so crowded

No comments:

Post a Comment