Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Week 15

Week 15:  May 27 – June 2


Size of the baby?  
4.0 inches, about the size of a navel orange!  

Total Weight Gain/Loss?  
still hovering around the 4.5 lbs gain mark

Maternity Clothes?  
still regular clothes, but they're a little snug 

Best Moments?  
Our fun trip to the cabin over the weekend. We had a blast up there!
Movement? 
Still not sure if I've felt it move. There are all sorts of different feelings going on down there!

Food Cravings?  
 Not really anything that I've been craving lately. Just hungry a lot!

Anything making you queasy or sick? 
Not so much anymore

What I miss?  
Not having crazy emotional roller coaster days. It's not terrible, but I've had a few break downs lately. It's all worth it though, right?

Having motivation to work-out. At least I'm walking twice a day at work for about 20 minutes each time.
What I'm looking forward to? 
The Gender Reveal Party on the 24th

Our upcoming trip to Minot to see my family. I'm dreading the loooong drive there, but it will be a fun weekend!

Nausea/Vomiting?  
Not really any nausea anymore

Labor signs?  
no

Gender? 
 Ultrasound is June 21, but Chris and I and our family and friends will find out on the 24th

Belly Button In or Out?  
in

Wedding ring On or Off?  
On and loose

Sleep?  
Not horrible, but not great. I sleep almost half of the week in our guest bedroom since Chris has developed a need to snore every night. Mama needs her sleep and is willing to move if that's what it takes :)

1 comment:

  1. Love that you are having a gender reveal party! Can't wait to hear about it!

    ReplyDelete