Friday, June 17, 2011

Happy Friday





It's finally here! 4 day weeks always seem to go by the slowest!


I'm pretty excited/dreading this weekend.


I'm excited because:
  • We are having family over (my mom and dad, Chris's mom, aunt and grandpa) for a BBQ on Saturday night for Father's Day and to hang out with Chris's Family
  • We are going to a BBQ for Father's Day at Chris's sister's house on Sunday (most of the same company + Chris's dad and sister's family)
  • I will finish a lot of unfinished projects around the house
  • My house will be spotless
  • Chris has both Saturday and Sunday night off from work :)


I'm dreading because:
  • I will be going crazy getting everything clean and perfect before we have company over
  • I have a huge list of stuff to get done before company on Saturday
  • Preparing the food will take some time and effort (although I do enjoy this part)
  • After this weekend, I have to go back to work for a full 5 days :(

I hope everyone has a great weekend and a Happy Father's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment