Wednesday, June 8, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday




1. The new tank tops that I got at Old Navy this past weekend. They're so comfy and soft - great for lounging around at the cabin!

QuickLook 2. Archer Farms Hot and Spicy Crunchy Peanuts - OMG, so good! Very spicy, but I like spicy. I tried them at a friend's house this past weekend and you better believe I picked them up on my next shopping trip to Target.




3. The HOT weather we are having here - hit over 100 yesterday! I'm loving the feeling of summer finally being here, I've missed you! The nice weather has allowed me to get my tan on and I have the horrible tan lines to prove it!



4. My husband's grandpa and aunt are flying from Florida to MN tomorrow. I can't wait to spend this weekend at the cabin with them - fishing, having fun and laughing!



5. My Kindle! I got my Kindle a few months ago (my reward for dropping 20 lbs earlier this year) but I haven't had much time to read on it. I have definitely made my way through a couple of books in the past 2 weeks. It's great to sit in the sun and read and the clarity is amazing in the sun.

What are you loving? Link up with Jamie and tell us!

2 comments:

  1. It's super hot where I live too! I like the tank from Old Navy and I love my Kindle! What kind of books do you read?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woohoo for the upcoming cabin weekend!

    ReplyDelete