Monday, September 12, 2011

30 Day Blog Challenge - Day 11

Hello, I'm doing a 30 day blog challenge found here. Link up if you'd like to join!


Day 9: Something you're afraid of



Well aside from all things creepy crawly, I would say my biggest fear is losing a loved one or dying myself. My husband, relatives, parents, brother, in-laws, friends, future children, nieces, nephews, pets are always on my mind! What would my life be like if I lost one of them. Not something I like to dwell on, but my crazy mind goes there. I especially don't like when my hubby has to work in bad (mainly winter) weather. I trust him driving (most of the time) but it's other drivers that I don't trust. 


I will also think up situations when I could get in really bad car accident (mostly driving to and from work in crappy weather) and what I should do if the car next to me swerves into my lane. I also creep myself out at night when Chris is working late and I'm by myself. If I hear a noise in the house, I immediately think what I should do if there is a burglar in the house. And finally, if there is something (minor) wrong with me, I always think it's got to be the worse case scenario. 


I know that I'm not the only person that dreams up this kind of stuff and when I think about random scenarios it just reminds me to be thankful for everything and everyone I have and how happy I am that they're still here with me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment