Monday, September 5, 2011

30 Day Blog Challenge - Day 5

Hello, I'm doing a 30 day blog challenge found here. Link up if you'd like to join!


Day 5: Share a picture of something that makes you happy

Knowing that fall is just around the corner here, definitely makes me happy. I'm not happy about winter also being near, but there is just something about fall that I love. I love the colors (look at the color scheme in my house and you'll see), I love the crisp fall air, the flavors and scents of fall
Fall also means that we are closer to Thanksgiving which means that my brother and his family will be (hopefully) coming to visit soon. I love when they all come here and have dinner at my parent's house, maybe at my house this year if I'm feeling up to the challenge :)

 After Thanksgiving means Christmas and lots of birthdays to celebrate!


No comments:

Post a Comment