Monday, September 12, 2011

30 Day Blog Challenge - Day 12

Hello, I'm doing a 30 day blog challenge found here. Link up if you'd like to join!


Day 12: Share your goals you would like to accomplish in the next year


1. Get a new job...check! Start that next Monday, yippee!
2. Finish up projects around the house (basement complete, paint laundry, paint office, paint main floor bath, paint master bath)...yikes!
3. Get new plants for the front yard
4. Get a fence for our backyard
5. Run in an organized race...will check this off this coming Saturday. Chris and I are signed up for a 5k
6. Meet more of our neighbors, Chris and I both want to do this!
7. Get more involved in volunteering opportunities (I think my new job will enable me to do this)
8. Start doing more meal planning. Tried this last week and we loved it!
9. Don't let minor things bother me so much (it's ok that Chris has 20 bottles of Gatorade scattered throughout the pantry...)
10. Continue on my weight loss goal/plan. I got super excited when I lost 25 lbs last winter/spring and then kind of let the whole thing go. I would like to pick up where I left off and lose some more weight :)


That's all I can think of for now. 

1 comment:

  1. This is crazy but we cannot even think about having plants in our yards right now! We are in such horrible drought where I live!

    ReplyDelete