Thursday, September 8, 2011

30 Day Blog Challenge - Day 7

Hey there, already behind on this....


You can find the link-up here


Day 7: Tell us about your favorite vacation



Map
Cruise




My favorite vacation was when Chris and I went on a cruise together in February 2007. We had been dating just over a year and booked a cruise on Princess Cruise Line to go to the Eastern Caribbean. It was so much fun! I can't locate any of the pics from the cruise on our computer, but it was beautiful. We flew to Ft. Lauderdale and stayed the night in a hotel near the beach and then headed to board our cruise ship the next day. Lucky for me, Chris went a cruise the previous year with his mom, sister and brother-in-law (I was super jealous) so he kind of had an idea of what to expect and do on the cruise ship. We ate a ton, laid out in the sun, played mini golf (I had a few hole in ones), watched movies on the ship deck, went to the comedy club, ate, had lots of drinks (we brought a LOT of alcohol with us, we're thrifty), did some shopping, went on a catamaran, did scuba diving and ate some more. 


I really hope that we can go on another cruise again. We upgraded to a balcony room and it was so worth the extra money. We didn't spend a ton of time out there, but we did go have a drink (or 3) out there each night. 

No comments:

Post a Comment