Friday, September 9, 2011

30 Day Blog Challenge - Day 9

Hello, I'm doing a 30 day blog challenge found here. Link up if you'd like to join!


Day 9: Tell us about your must watch TV shows


We have quite a few shows that we DVR and I'm soooo excited to get the new seasons going! These are in no particular order
We haven't seen all of the last season, so we're trying to catch re-runs over the summer!



This show is so hilarious and probably one of our favorites

Little bit of mystery
This show is pretty funny...can go a little far sometimes
These are my guilty pleasures...
Still liking the show, some episodes last year weren't that intense...

I only watch the OC - can't stand the other ones

I still like my Sunday night desperate, I just can't kick the habit!


No comments:

Post a Comment