Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Girls Night Out...Only in Forest Lake

This past Saturday me and some friends headed up to Forest Lake for a Girls Night Out. It was a ton of fun! We all brought a little snack to munch on and some drinks. We headed out to a few bars and had a blast! We were lucky enough to have Jen's husband drop us off and pick us up - Thanks Jim!. Apparently there are only 2 taxis in Forest Lake and if you don't reserve one, you're walking! Here are some pics:
Check out the creeper in back...me and Megan practically peed our pants when we saw this pic!

Re-do...thanks bartender!

Jen and I opted for bombpop shots

Jen, Tara and Jen

These girls went with Jagerbombs (I call them gag bombs, seriously make me sick!)

Me and Megan

It was a really fun evening and luckily we weren't hung over the next morning so we could get home. If we would have left a few hours later, we probably would have been driving through tornadoes. I can't even imagine how scary that would be!

Thanks girls for the fun, drama free weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment