Tuesday, May 3, 2011

My A-Z

Since I'm a new blogger, I thought this would be a fun way to introduce myself.

A. Age: 27 - I will always be younger than my husband, which he is constantly reminded of :)
 
B. Bed size: King

C. Chore you dislike: Folding and putting away laundry. cleaning the bathroom

D. Dogs: Yes, Oscar and Kirby - both Yorkies

E. Essential start to your day: Brushing my teeth

F. Favorite color: Not sure I have one, I go through phases. I really like aqua and teal right now

G. Gold or silver: Silver

H. Height: 5'6

I. Instruments you play(ed): When I was young, I played piano but never practiced so I quit going to lessons. Grade school through 10th grade I played the clarinet.

J. Job title: Premium Disbursements

K. Kids: None yet, just our fur babies.

L. Live: We live in house in Savage, MN - will be 1 year on Thursday

M. Mom’s name: Vicki

N. Nicknames: Bex

O. Overnight hospital stays: None

P. Pet peeves: When people leave the toilet cover up, sand/dirt on my feet in the house, repeating myself to my husband...probably a lot more to list but I don't want to sound like a freak

Q. Quote from a movie: Pretty much anything from Old School

R. Righty or lefty: Righty! Could practically chop the left one off, well not really!

S. Siblings: One older brother - Travis

T. Time you wake up: M-F 6/6:30 - Sat and Sun are questionable

U. Underwear: um...yes?

V. Vegetables you don’t like: Radishes, Tomatoes, not too many others

W. What makes you run late: Hitting snooze too many times. Picking out clothes. Packing my lunch, getting distracted

X. X-rays you’ve had: Teeth

Y. Yummy food you make: I'm pretty adventurous in the baking/cooking department. I like to experiment and try different things.

Z. Zoo animal favorites: Monkeys, hands down!

1 comment:

  1. My moms name is Vicky too...just spelled different! I can't believe you don't like tomatoes! I cannot wait until we can have fresh garden tomatoes!

    ReplyDelete