Friday, May 6, 2011

My First Sunshines & Creeps

Happy Friday Everyone! I swear everyone is in such a great mood today since the sun is shining and we're supposed to hit 70 today! I'm playing along with Kristen today for Sunshines & Creeps

Sunshine to this amazing weather. I feel like a weight has been lifted and I am so ready for spring and summer to be here.

Creep to my boss bringing in donuts this morning. I guess that could be a sunshine, too. Nice and unexpected



I came back to my desk with this (yep only half, I am on a diet you know). Then I opened my drawer to get a napkin and found these left over from yesterday

Woops, I forgot about those! Really made me feel like my diet is not going so well right now :(

Sunshine to Mother's Day this weekend. Glad that I get to see my mom and my mother-in-law. They're both wonderful and I couldn't ask for better moms in my life.

Creep to the funeral we have to attend tomorrow. Our dear friends, Ben and Jen, lost their baby 2 months ago. She was 37 weeks along and the baby was stillborn. Still such a tender subject for everyone. They are amazing people. Please keep them in your prayers!

Sunshine to hanging out with my niece, nephew and mother-in-law tonight. Nana is babysitting so I'm coming over to help and to just play with the kids for a bit.
 Sunshine to my husband. He landed a big curbing (that's what he does, decorative concrete edging) job today and it's right in our neighborhood! The house is beautiful and their landscaping is immaculate. We jog by their house since it's on "our route" and every time we go by I always gawk at how much I love their place. So proud of him!

That's about all I have this week! I hope every one has a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment