Thursday, May 5, 2011

Happy Cinco de Mayo

In honor of Cinco de Mayo, I'm posting pics from a night out to dinner on Tuesday. We went to Buffalo Wild Wings and enjoyed some wings and nachos. These aren't our favorite nachos, but still delicious!


I got chili and pico on my side


Chris "patiently" waiting for me to take a pic before he can devour the nachos
Oh, how we love our nachos. We also love Cinco de Mayo for a couple of reasons. It's an excuse to pig out on some delicious Mexican food and it's also the anniversary of us purchasing our first home together. Last year at this time we were signing our lives away for the next 30 years. Such a BIG step for us. Selling the townhouse and purchasing an amazing home to grow in. We spent last winter finishing our basement, which we are SO happy with. 

I hope everyone celebrates safely today! It's almost Friday, thank goodness!

No comments:

Post a Comment